From being items of necessity to now being one of the most experimental and exciting pieces of clothing, women’s lingerie has indeed come a long way. Women today have become a lot more confident and are always up for some fun. The demand for lingerie that is captivating is so high that some brands dedicate themselves solely to the purpose of gifting women all over the world underwear that not only looks good but also make the wearer feel comfortable and sexy. The term lingerie includes the usual women’s undergarments – bras and panties. Every woman needs them and only she knows the effect of how wearing the right bra and panty can affect her mood and confidence. You could buy bras and panties separately or you could save yourself some time and money by opting for lingerie sets. Lingerie sets include a bra and panty, usually featuring the same print pattern and design detail.
Thanks to this undergarment revolution, women can now find the perfect lingerie set for any occasion. Some of the popular materials of women’s underwear include:
- Cotton – Women looking for comfortable undergarments for everyday wear can opt for cotton lingerie. Cotton is a soft material and does not irritate the skin. The material is also loved for its absorbent nature which allows you to enjoy a fun day out in the sun without your intimate areas breaking out in rashes and skin irritations. The only concern is that it is not a very smooth job to wash out stains from cotton underwear.
- Chiffon – This material is sheer, soft to touch, and generally made of materials like silk and polyester. Chiffon lingerie designed to the nines are best saved for those special nights or those days when you just want to feel sexy and powerful.
- Lycra – Lingerie made of this material tend to be stretchy and static-free. This material is popular for its ability to retain its original shape even after prolonged use and also because of its ability to dry quickly after a wash.
- Microfiber – This material is exceptionally soft and will retain its original shape quite well. Lingerie made of this material absorb excess moisture quite easily and are also easy to wash and maintain.
- Nylon – Nylon lingerie sets are also another perfect example of everyday underwear. Elastic, wrinkle-resistant, and super easy to clean, underwear made of this material check all the right boxes.
- Silk – Most commonly associated with luxury and seduction, silk lingerie sets are lustrous and effortlessly sexy. They can have a glossy, shiny finish or have a matte, stretchy finish. It all depends on the type of silk.
- Silk charmeuse – Lingerie sets made of this material have a high sheen and are see-through. Delicate and fragile, lingerie crafted from this material is best saved for special occasions. Silk charmeuse lingerie also have to be hand washed.
- Satin – Lingerie made of this material look and feel similar to silk ones. The main difference between the two lies in the fact that satin is a more durable material.
- Pebbled silk – This type of silk has a matte appearance and is impressively soft on the skin. This type of lingerie can make any woman feel pampered and luxurious.
- Lace – A hot favorite among many women, lace lingerie is seductive and feminine.
Lingerie sets are available in a range of styles, all you have to do is to make sure that you pick ones that are the right size of buying clothes online shopping and ones that flatter your body. For a hassle-free shopping experience, buy lingerie sets online.